3 Phase Associates is hiring! With the increased growth in our engineering & design division, we are seeking candidates for CAD drafting experience with at least 8-10 years of CAD drafting experience for substation deliverables in our Chattanooga, TN office.
This position requires experience in the following areas:
- Must be knowledgeable in preparing CAD vectorized drawings from scratch or from scanned images including from a library of multiple blocks and detail inserts.
- Must be able to coordinate with engineers and other substation project team members for CAD designs and specifications.
- Must be able to CAD designs for Substation Protection & Controls, Physical, Telecommunications, and Commercial/Industrial Electric Facilities, etc.
- Must be familiar with single line diagrams, schematics, panel layouts, wiring, cables lists, general arrangements, section & details, elevations, grounding & lighting, conduit, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable in both AutoCAD and MicroStation including model and paper space.
- 3-D CAD design experience preferred.
- Associates Degree in Computer Aided Drafting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in CAD drafting.
3 Phase Associates, LLC is a full-service engineering firm that serves T&D utilities by offering superior services for turnkey solutions. Services provided include: engineering, design, procurement, construction support, commissioning, and project management. Areas of expertise include power substation modifications for protection & controls, physical, relaying, SCADA, telecommunications, cybersecurity and more. 3 Phase also performs professional engineering services for modifications to commercial and industrial electrical facilities.
Please email your resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you soon for an opportunity at 3 Phase Associates, LLC.