Construction & Implementation
- Pre-Construction Meetings - Support onsite meetings prior to construction start.
- Design Package Review - Validating/Verification of all electrical engineering design drawings and specifications according to client specific standards.
- Procurement Review - Validation of electrical design accuracy for bills of material required for the project according to specifications.
- Field Engineering Support - Provide engineering support for specialized craft personnel including any electrical or telecommunciations design modifications required during construction.
- Isolation & Restoration Work Plans - Creating isolation & restoration work plans for construction in order to isolate energized circuits for modifications & testing, and to restore de-energized circuits upon work completion.
- Implementation & Testing Plans - Creating and supporting implementation and testing plans to perform end-to-end testing for satisfying client modification requirements prior to placing equipment in service.
- As-builts - Modifications of design drawings to reflect the as constructed environment.
- Field Redline Markups - We implement all field redlines and as-builts where original designs may have changed.
- Additional Modification - We are glad to update any of the design or start additional designs as necessary during the construction phase.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
You must be logged in to post a comment.