Skip to content
Design & Engineering
- Substation Design - greenfield & brownfield modifications (voltages 4kV and above)
- Physical Design - site plan/layout, general arrangement, grading, foundations, structures, equipment replacements, bus design, section & details, fencing, grounding, conduit & cable, bills of material, etc.
- Protection & Controls (P&C) - single lines, schematics, mechanism details, logic diagrams, panel details, wiring, cable schedules, bills of material, etc.
- Protective Relaying - schematics & wiring design, relay logic diagrams, protection settings and implementation.
- System Studies & Arc Flash - performing grid analysis for planning, dependability, reliability, fault analysis, smart grid, distributed generation (DG), distributed energy resources (DER); including arc flash studies for safety barriers and proper PPE requirements.
- Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA) - SCADA design, equipment (RTU, I/O Module) selection, programming and implementation.
- Telecommunications - transport design, programming and implementation of Fiber Optics, Microwave, Radio, Powerline Carrier, and Local Area Networks/Wide Area Networks (LANs/WANs).
- Cyber & Physical Security - Cyber assessments, critical asset identification, cyber network design, intrusion prevention & detection systems (IPS/IDS), data access management, physical security protection, NERC CIP requirements, cyber awareness training, pen testing, etc.
- DC Power Systems - DC battery studies, battery & charger sizing, DC supply selection, panel sizing, etc.
- Electrical Facilities - Commercial and Industrial facility electric supply, service drops, panel design, risers, conduit & cable schedules, specifications, construction support.
- CAD Design/Drafting - CAD designs, blueprint, and drawing modifications for various software: AutoCAD, Revit, MicroStation, SolidWorks, PLS-CADD, Visio, etc.
Construction & Implementation
- Pre-Construction Meetings - Support onsite meetings prior to construction start.
- Design Package Review - Validating/Verification of all design drawings and specifications according to client specific standards.
- Procurement Review - Validation of design accuracy for bills of material required for the project according to specifications.
- Field Engineering Support - Provide engineering support for specialized craft personnel including any design modifications required during construction.
- Isolation & Restoration Work Plans - Creating isolation & restoration work plans for construction in order to isolate energized circuits for modifications & testing, and to restore de-energized circuits upon work completion.
- Implementation & Testing Plans - Creating and supporting implementation and testing plans to perform end-to-end testing for satisfying client modification requirements prior to placing equipment in service.
- As-builts - Modifications of design drawings to reflect the as constructed environment.