3 Phase Associates is hiring! With the increased growth in our engineering & design division, we are seeking candidates as an electrical engineer with at least 8-10 years of physical substation design experience for our Chattanooga, TN office.
This position requires experience in the following areas:
- Must be knowledgeable in preparing and/or reviewing the following documents: Site Layout, Grading Plans, General Arrangement, Section & Detail Plans, Equipment Plans, Conduit & Lighting Plans, Cable Trench/Raceway & Cable Tray Plans, Grounding & Shielding Analysis/Plans, Bills of Material, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable in vendor reviews for major substation equipment.
- Must be able to coordinate physical designs and deliverables with multi-disciplines – Protection & Controls, Telecommunications, etc.
- Perform site visits and walkdowns at customer substation facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in substation physical design.
- Talented with AutoCAD and/or MicroStation.
- PE License preferred.
3 Phase Associates, LLC is a full-service engineering firm that serves T&D utilities by offering superior services for turnkey solutions. Services provided include: engineering, design, procurement, construction support, commissioning, and project management. Areas of expertise include power substation modifications for protection & controls, physical, relaying, SCADA, telecommunications, cybersecurity and more. 3 Phase also performs professional engineering services for modifications to commercial and industrial electrical facilities.
Please email your resume along with a cover letter to: email@example.com
We will contact you soon for an opportunity at 3 Phase Associates, LLC.